Sr Warehouse Issue Clerk
At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
“We create happiness.” That’s our motto at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. And it permeates everything we do. At Disney, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of entertainment and create the never-before-seen!
- Order parts through SAP from requisition forms and multiple vendor E-source online punch-out catalogs
- Receive incoming parts and complete goods receipts to ensure prompt vendor payment
- General maintenance and inventory of 5,000+ plumbing, electrical, lighting, HVAC, and kitchen parts
- Monitor all purchase orders and maintain effective relationships with vendors, engineers, and sourcing team
- Perform troubleshooting on all invoice and price issues along with delivery related problemsMaintain effective customer service, ensure timely delivery, and track shipment progress
- High School Education, Previous warehouse clerk experience
Additional Information©Disney is an equal opportunity employer. Drawing Creativity from Diversity.