Sr Project Manager
At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
“We create happiness.” That’s our motto at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. And it permeates everything we do. At Disney, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of entertainment and create the never-before-seen!
We are currently seeking a Sr Project Manager who will report to a Program Manager. Responsibilities
- Plan, coordinate and execute complex projects with minimal supervision
- Responsible for the preparation of project plans, budgets and schedules
- Ensure job cost reports and forecasts for all assigned projects are accurate
- Lead a small project team
- Manage scope, schedule and budget on every job in assigned portfolio
- Demonstrated knowledge of project management and construction processes
- Demonstrated knowledge of project accounting, estimating and scheduling processes
- Computer proficiency within a Windows environment
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of construction contracting process and documents
- Ability to multi-task; manage a portfolio of projects of varying types, complexities, requirements and durations within desired timelines.
- Ability to maintain the scope, schedule, and budget on all assigned projects.
- Ability to assemble presentations to senior leadership to convey operational, financial, and life-cycle impacts related to a given project.
- SAP experience
- Eight years of applicable experience or Bachelor’s degree and four years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering, or Finance
Additional Information©Disney is an equal opportunity employer. Drawing Creativity from Diversity.