Room Attendant/Housekeeping - Part Time
The Room Attendant/Housekeeping Hosts and Hostesses help create special memories and a home-away-from-home experience for each of our Guests every day. As a Cast Member on the housekeeping team, they are responsible for the overall cleaning and replenishing of amenities for all hotel Guest Rooms. They are expected to clean a minimum number of rooms daily ranging in size from Standard studio rooms to Deluxe Suites and Vacation Club Villas.
The starting rate for a Housekeeping Cast Member is $11.00 per hour.
- Housekeeping/ Room Attendant Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Clean up to13 units per day and additional if needed
- Making and changing bedding of all types
- Dusting furniture, vacuuming, and folding towels
- Touching up windows, walls, baseboard, and cleaning patio/balconies, floors and furniture
- Cleaning bathrooms daily
- Replacing amenities in the Guest rooms and folding towels
- Changing shower liner and curtains on certain days
- Stocking carts and/or baskets with amenities and linen/terry
- Replacing any items utilized by Guests during their stay such as portable cribs, rollways, coffee makers, ironing board or refrigerators
- Clean and/or replace glasses, mugs, coffee makers and carafes when servicing the rooms
- Delivers clean glasses to each floor at the beginning of the shift and have the dirty glasses brought down to the basement at the end of the shift
- Deep cleaning as assigned on a special project days
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to speak and read English
- Must meet the requirements of a physical assessment
- Ability to multi-tasking
- Willing to work independently with minimal supervision
- Previous cleaning housekeeping experience in a Hotel or similar environment
At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world. Additional InformationSCHEDULE AVAILABILTY
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am. Please note that the principles of seniority are used to schedule all roles.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
You may only apply once in a six month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.
KEYWORD: DLR Casting, dlrcasting