Ontario Warehouse- Part Time
Distribution involves working in one or more of the following functions: Outbound (Pick & Consolidate), Inbound (Receiving), Deliveries (Driver), Shipping, Returns, Property Control, and/or Inventory Control.
Warehouse Cast Members receive a starting rate of $12.40 per hour. This role is located in Ontario, CA.
- Locate, retrieve, and pick products in cartons and totes. Manually load/unload trucks, trailers, and/or wagons. Manually load/unload boxes and totes to a conveyor-sorter. Manually pull, connect, and disconnect delivery wagons.
- Operate material handling equipment (i.e., pallet jacks, rider pallet jacks, forklifts, etc.). Additional training required to operate material handling equipment.
- Receive, inspect, and stack products/materials. Shrink wrap boxes, pallets, and wagons. Perform other warehouse duties as assigned.
- Work under specific productivity standards of performance.
- Self motivated, able to work independently or as part of a team
- This role is Part Time and requires full availability for any shift, a MINIMUM of three (3) days per week, including nights and holidays
- Must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this role
- Previous warehouse experience
- Previous material handling experience such as the use of fork lifts, pallet jacks and rider pallet jacks
- Seven (7) days of full availability preferred, including nights and holidays
- Bilingual preferred
Company Overview At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world. Additional InformationSCHEDULE AVAILABILTY
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
You may only apply once in a six month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.
KEYWORD: DLR Casting, dlrcasting