Night Custodial- Full Time
Preserving the magic of the Disneyland® Resort is the main priority of the Custodial team. Working day and night to maintain the beauty of the resort, they ensure that the magic of Disney shines through for all of our Guests to see.
Third-Shift Custodial Hosts and Hostesses receive a starting rate of $11.00/hour as well as an additional premium of $.75/hour.
ResponsibilitiesThird-Shift Custodial Cast Members work throughout the night to ensure that the Disneyland® Resort is ready to welcome Guests every morning. Working at indoor and outdoor locations, both on-stage and backstage, nightly responsibilities include heavy cleaning, use of specialized techniques and equipment and overall physical maintenance of Resort areas.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this role.
- You must have a valid California Driver License to be considered for this role.
- You must have no moving violations for the past twelve (12) months.
- Prolonged standing for two to three hours at a time and heavy lifting may be required.
- Willing to work at various heights is required.
- This role is Full Time and requires full availability for any shift, a SEVEN (7) days per week, including weekends, holidays and 3rd shift nights (9PM up to 9AM).
- Bilingual preferred
- Previous custodial experience
- Willing to work at various heights
- Previous pressure washing experience
- Previous experience using specialized floor cleaning equipment (buffers and carpet care cleaners)
- Previous experience using ride-on sweeper/scrubber equipment
SCHEDULE AVAILABILTY Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am. Please note that the principles of seniority are used to schedule all roles.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
IMPORTANT: You may only apply once in a six month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.
KEYWORD: DLR Casting, dlrcasting