Marketing Analytics & Insights Manager
At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
“We create happiness.” That’s our motto at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. And it permeates everything we do. At Disney, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of entertainment and create the never-before-seen!
Consumer Insights, Measurement, & Analytics (CIMA) is a team within Walt Disney Parks & Resorts (WDP&R) Global Marketing & Sales that is focused on inspiring consumer-centric, data-driven, high return decision making that leverages keen insights and relevant data at the core of every business decision. This role within CIMA will support efforts to influence and inform Marketing strategy development, campaign measurement, and enterprise-wide executive-level decision-making by measuring, analyzing, synthesizing, and interpreting a broad spectrum of data, including media effectiveness, sales results, theme park attendance, resort room nights, primary and secondary research findings, and other key business driver metrics. The focus of this role will be major Disneyland Resort business initiatives, marketing programs, ad campaigns, and related efforts as well as digital campaign measurement support for both Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
To learn more about CIMA roles, click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQiQKjxBtGs&index=6&list=PL09ihUIdeG3Pu1gkXJxzbK2c_f-MWhO9f Responsibilities
Lead analytic efforts to assess marketing initiatives and develop better understanding of marketing effectiveness. This position will help the organization in evaluating marketing campaign performance, researching industry trends, proactively identifying and solving opportunities for value-added analysis, developing points of view to drive results, and framing recommendations for leadership.
The successful candidate will have a mix of marketing and analytic experience across multiple media channels (banner, streaming, paid search, social, CRM, TV, Radio) along with demonstrated ability with having connected the dots between desired marketing campaign / business outcomes and actual results to make actionable recommendations to improve performance.
The position will partner with a spectrum of teams from across the WDP&R organization to ensure all relevant organizational goals and implications are appropriately considered. A successful candidate will have strong relationship skills and be able to effectively analyze and integrate results from across the broader CIMA team as well as key partner areas within and outside Global Marketing & Sales, including Marketing & Sales Strategy, Global Media Strategy, Digital Marketing, WDP&R Online, Pricing, Planning & Forecasting, and Finance.
- Minimum four (4) years experience in analytics, business planning or similar role, preferably within the travel industry
- Marketing or Marketing Analytics knowledge and experience
- Experience with campaign measurement
- Experience with digital media analytics including banner, streaming, paid search, and social
- Experience working with digital, social, and traditional media data.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Site Analytics, Google Adwords etc.
- Strong digital marketing experience and knowledge of digital marketing technologies (AdTech and MarTech tools)
- Experience with Data Management Platforms (e.g., BlueKai, Krux), Demand Side Platforms (e.g, DBM, AOL, Turn), campaign management systems (e.g., Doubleclick DART), and marketing/media technologies
- Solid analytical and technical problem solving skills, including strong knowledge of statistics and data mining
- Demonstrated ability to effectively handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills, including ability to ask questions to gain understanding, partner with others and deal with differing points of view
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment and with a variety of stakeholders at all levels
- Demonstrated attention to detail and focus on excellence in work product delivery
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced business environment and display professionalism and confidence in challenging situations
- Ability to approach work with high energy and a results-oriented mindset
- Ability to work with limited direction and oversight while also communicating consistently to executive leadership
- Demonstrated advanced proficiency in analytic software applications such as Excel, Tableau and/or SAS
- Creative problem-solving skills, with the ability to think strategically and act tactically
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills
- Ability to identify and handle issues proactively and decisively with limited direction and oversight while also communicating consistently to executive leadership
- Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver persuasive presentations of complex business issues to senior executives
- Demonstrated ability to quickly gain a conceptual understanding of a complex situation and establish immediate credibility
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) with preferred concentration in Business, Economics, Statistics, Finance, Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, Data Mining, or similar field
- Master's Degree in an analytic field
Additional Information©Disney is an equal opportunity employer. Drawing Creativity from Diversity.