Maintenance Response Specialist
At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
“We create happiness.” That’s our motto at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. And it permeates everything we do. At Disney, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of entertainment and create the never-before-seen!
Receive phone call and coordinate appropriate maintenance response to support and repair requests made by Resort customers. Assign/dispatch appropriate maintenance Cast Members to respond to maintenance requests. Document, follow-up and report work requests and produce reports to provide managers information needed to make maintenance decisions
- Answer phones in a high volume call center
- Dispatch appropriate Maintenance Cast Member via Resort radio system
- Communicate dispatch activity to Resort via Outlook page
- Document call/dispatch activity in Maint Base database
- Produce & issue Work Orders via Resort’s Maximo CMMS
- Daily issue Facilities Duty Manager report via Outlook
- 1-3 years Parks and Resort experience
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills, as well as telephone etiquette skills
- Demonstrated computer proficiency; proficient in MS Office
- Ability to effectively multitask and prioritize in fast paced environment
- Demonstrated strong Guest Service skills
- Able to work in close team environment
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule
- Demonstrated high level of attention to detail
- Previous experience working in call center environment
- High School/GED or some college
Additional Information©Disney is an equal opportunity employer. Drawing Creativity from Diversity.