Linen Production Attendant- Part Time
This position supports the Hotels Food & Beverage, Lodging and Banquet departments, working with clean and soiled linen performing activities such as: sorting, stacking, transporting, and/or feeding linen into folders and ironing machines
Linen Production Attendants receive a starting rate of $11.09 per hour.
- Responsible for operating heavy machinery: Ironing and Folding Machines
- Folding, feeding, catching, stacking and sorting clean and soiled linen
- Works on production floor around heavy operating laundry equipment
- Keeps Engineers informed of any delay or problems with linen processing machines
- Performs cleaning and basic upkeep of heavy machinery
- Stacks linen on plastic bins or aluminum racks
- Pulls out stained/rejected linen or foreign items from carts
- Assists with opening of new linen and inventories
- May be deployed to other areas based on business demands
- Occasionally assist on pulling metal carts and linen bags to linen control
- Sorts soiled linen into each classification weight and load into rail to be washed
- Maintains, cleans and clears chute of soil when assigned to a tower
- Pulling/pushing carts from chutes to trailers/laundry area
- Can complete repetitious tasks while maintaining quality
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Supportive of other Cast Members working on the team
- Previous Production or assembly line type work
- Previous experience working in a highly repetitive job- i.e. factory work or machine operator
- Previous warehouse experience
At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world. Additional InformationSCHEDULE AVAILABILTY
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 4:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
You may only apply once in a six month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.
KEYWORD: DLR Casting, dlrcasting