Industrial Maintenance Plumber
Enjoy the plumbing trade but done with the hassle of traffic driving from job to job?
Does working at one location everyday sound perfect?
Can you see yourself practicing your craft at "The Happiest Place on Earth?" If so, Disneyland Resort may have your dream job!
Disneyland Resort is looking for individuals with experience in service and repair rather than installation and construction. Professional Plumbers who have come from in-house facilities-maintenance organizations may have an edge.
(Local, Southern California applicants sought - NO RELOCATION OFFERED.)
The starting pay rate for this position is $25.91 per hour.
Disneyland Resort Plumbers provide installation, repair, and maintenance of systems and equipment including water filtration, chemical injection, and fire-protection equipment. They also:
- Perform backflow-prevention-device testing and maintenance
- Conduct operational and functional checks of systems and equipment
- Identify and evaluate problems and conditions associated with the operation and maintenance of systems and equipment
- Plan, estimate, test and conduct quality assessments of Resort-wide plumbing and water-treatment requirements
Schedule Availability - Availability to work Sunday through Saturday, any shift (1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift) including holidays, and must be open to any days off.
Technical Skills, Abilities and Experience:
- Experience with installation, repair and maintenance work including with pumps, motors, controllers, fixtures, piping, valves, fittings, strainers, sand filters, water heaters; drinking fountains, eyewash stations, drains and sewer systems, diversion valves and lift stations
- Experience in the demolition of existing, and/or installation of new, systems or components
- Experience conducting preventive maintenance including the use of augers and hydrojetters to clean and clear storm drain and sewer lines
- Experience in the start-up and operation of pumps and motors, sand filters, chemical injectors, fountains and water effects
- Ability to follow checklists or standard operating procedures, blueprints/schematics, specifications and other technical publications associated with the design and construction/installation of systems and equipment
Additional InformationThose assigned to the Plumber position are required to attend annual Blood borne Pathogen Training and Respiratory Protection Training classes. They are also required to submit to an annual medical evaluation and fit test. They can also take part in an optional Hepatitis B vaccination series.
Keywords: dlrcasting, plumbing, plumber, backflow, hydro jetter