Entertainment Costuming - Part Time
Dreams. That's what you will find at the Disneyland® Resort. There are many guest service and entertainment roles in which our Cast Members bring Disney dreams to life. From our enchanted Theme Parks and world-class hotels to our spectacular shows and beloved characters, Disneyland® Resort Cast Members have a world of opportunity, and take pride in turning dreams into realities.
The starting rate for a Costuming Host or Hostess is $11.00/ hour. ResponsibilitiesEntertainment Costuming interacts with Guests (performers) constantly. Ensuring each performer has a clean, great looking costume to wear each and every day. This role assists performers dress and undress and takes care of their used costumes. This position is very fast paced. Physical demands include walking, standing, climbing tall ladders and working at heights. Additionally, lifting/pushing costume inventory that may weigh 25lbs or more. Basic Qualifications
- You must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this role.
- Prolonged standing for two to three hours at a time and heavy lifting may be required.
- Willing to work at various heights is required.
- Can complete repetitious tasks while maintaining quality of work
- This role is Part Time and requires full availability for any shift, a MINIMUM of three (3) days per week, including nights and holidays.
- Bilingual preferred
- Previous costuming issue/repair experience
- Previous experience working with costumes in a theatre or show production, College theater or paid theater experience preferred
- Valid California driver's license
- Must be flexible and able to work a variety of shifts, including days, nights, weekends, holidays and special events
- Full availability for any shift, seven (7) days per week, including nights, weekends, and holidays is preferred
At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world. Additional InformationSCHEDULE AVAILABILTY
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am. Please note that the principles of seniority are used to schedule all roles.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
You may only apply once in a six month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.
KEYWORD: DLR CASTING, dlrcasting