Door Attendant- Part Time
Dreams. That's what you will find at the Disneyland® Resort. There are many guest service and entertainment roles in which our Cast Members bring Disney dreams to life and as a Disneyland Resort Hotel® Door Attendant, you will have the opportunity to make lasting impressions in a fast-pace luxury hotel environment. Responsibilities include; greeting arriving Guests and opening doors, directing and controlling traffic on the driveway, answering questions, providing directions, giving out event information, assist arriving and departing Guests with their vehicles, including but not limited to, driving and parking all types of vehicles (manual transmission driving knowledge required), and interacting with Guests and Cast constantly to help create a magical experiences for our Guests and Cast Members.
The starting rate for a Door Attendant role is $11.00/ hour. Responsibilities
- Work constantly outdoors in all kinds of weather including extreme temperatures and high humidity
- Orchestrate and organize vehicle movement of the driveway, which includes, directing vehicle traffic into designated lanes
- Proactively address Guest needs by answering questions, giving directions and other information regarding the hotel/resort or surrounding areas
- Ensure Guest arrival experience is magical through immersive Guest interactions, including those arriving on public transportation and buses
- Constantly interact with Guests and Cast with a positive and helpful attitude
- Excellent communication skills and high Guest service expectations
- Use of company-owned vehicles to transport Guests and Guest luggage
- Capture Guest information for Valet tickets
- Assist Guests with taxi needs (hailing a taxi)
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record (no tickets/accidents/ or moving violations in the past 12 months)
- Ability to drive a manual and automatic transmission
- May be required to work Graveyard shifts if needed
- This role is Part-Time and requires full availability for any shift, three (3) days per week, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- At least 1 year of previous Guest service experience within a luxury hotel/resort environment
- Previous experience directing and organizing vehicles in a luxury hotel/resort environment
- Bilingual preferred
At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world. Additional InformationSCHEDULE AVAILABILTY Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am. SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page. IMPORTANT: You may only apply once in a six month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.
KEYWORD: DLR Casting, dlrcasting