Bell Services - Part Time
Dreams. That's what you will find at the Disneyland® Resort. There are many Guest service and entertainment roles in which our Cast Members bring Disney dreams to life. Working in the Bell Services department, you will have the opportunity to make lasting impressions in a fast-pace luxury hotel environment - working in one or more of the following positions: Bell Clerk/Cashier, Door Person, valet runner, or Night Bell person. Transport Guest luggage from one location to another, including but not limited to, Guest rooms, vehicles, and other Resort properties. Storage and care of Guest property. Interact constantly with Guests and Cast Members answering questions, providing directions, event information and other services to help create a magical experience for our Guests and Cast Members. Assist arriving and departing Guests with their vehicles, including but not limited to, driving and parking all types of vehicles (manual transmission driving knowledge required).
The starting rate for a Bell Services Host or Hostess is $11.00/ hour.
- Works indoors and outdoors in all kinds of weather including extreme temperatures and high humidity
- Transport guest luggage including but not limited to Rooms/Vehicles/Storage.
- Care and storage of guest property
- Delivering items to guest rooms, including newspapers, express check-outs, including but not limited to guest deliveries (i.e. flowers, packages/boxes)
- Excellent communication skills and high guest service expectations
- Greet guests with positive, friendly and helpful attitude
- Ensure guest arrival experience is magical through immersive interactions, including those arriving on public transportation and buses
- Proactively address guest needs by answering questions, giving directions and other information regarding the hotel/resort or surrounding areas
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record (no tickets/accidents/ moving violations in the past 12 months) for Night Bell help, Valet Runner and Door Person
- Ability to drive manual/automatic transmission (valet position/door person)
- May be required to work Graveyard shifts if needed
- Previous experience in a Hotel/Resort environment
- Previous experience working in a parking facility with type service (airports, business office building, private parking structures)
- Bilingual preferred
At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world. Additional InformationSCHEDULE AVAILABILTY Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am. SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page. IMPORTANT: You may only apply once in a six month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.
KEYWORD: DLR Casting, dlrcasting