Disney Institute Regional Business Development Manager
At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
“We create happiness.” That’s our motto at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. And it permeates everything we do. At Disney, you’ll help inspire magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of entertainment and create the never-before-seen!
Nationwide Opportunities Available. These roles are remotely based from a home office
Develop strong long-term B2B relationships that result in conversion of sales for Disney Institute products and services within a specified region to support strong revenue growth. Responsible for all aspects of new business development including, Account Management, account acquisition, executive overviews, needs assessments, proposal generation, and contract negotiations. These positions will be responsible for specific regions and/or vertical markets.
Keyword: DisneyInstitute Responsibilities
- Partner with internal stakeholders including appropriate Consultants, Content and Operations teams to communicate client needs as well establish synergies with Disney departments globally.
- Develop and manage individual Account plans, territorial development and individual sales budget to meet or exceed revenue targets for identified territory in support of overall long-term revenue growth.
- Solely responsible to ensure a qualified base of outbound and/or inbound (75% / 25% respectively) leads are generated through timely follow-up and communication with prospects to ensure properly filled qualified pipeline.
- Use industry expertise, knowledge and business understanding to effectively communicate the value of Disney Institute services to the industry/affiliations.
- Minimum 5 years experience in B2B Sales and Account Management with consistent demonstrated success in meeting performance targets
- Demonstrated Disney affinity
- Ability to assess organizational, leadership, and training needs and develop solutions/programs to address
- Ability to manage multiple Accounts and develop teams to support Account solutions
- Ability to address and develop relationships at a senior/executive decision maker level, including Directors, VPs, and C-level Officers.
- Aggressive selling style, while maintaining consistency with Counselor Sales approach
- Ability to develop long-term relationships
- Ability to articulate ROI on a service-based product sale to demonstrate value of partnering with us
- Demonstrated strong negotiation skills that result in maximum revenue generation and legal/brand protection
- Demonstrated strong networking, partnering, and influencing abilities
- Demonstrated strong presentation (verbal and written communication) skills
- Demonstrated organizational and planning skills
- Proven ability to manage change, deal with multiple priorities, and handle confidential information
- Demonstrated strong problem solving and creative thinking abilities
- Excellent internal partnering skills
- Demonstrated computer proficiency to ensure that proper and accurate CRM records are kept as well as working with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook and MAC OS.
- Business Acumen, problem solving, executive interaction, Organization development, knowledge of the territory and knowledge of the learning and development industry is key.
- 10 years experience in B2B sales or alliance role with consistent demonstrated success in meeting performance targets
- Proven knowledge of Disney Institute Programs and offerings
- Proven knowledge of Training and Development/Consulting Industry
- Demonstrated proficiency with DSCS, Siebel, SAP
- Organization Development and Industrial Engineering knowledge
- Affiliations (ASTD, SHRM) to represent the Walt Disney Company and contribute to the HR/Training industry is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Master’s degree
Additional Information©Disney is an equal opportunity employer. Drawing Creativity from Diversity.