Disney Store: Cast Member (Temporary) Watford
The Cast Member engages Guests in magical experiences throughout the Store, delighting them with stories, while providing options of quality, innovative product that meets their needs. They will provide an exceptional Service that will exceed the Guest’s expectations by focusing on the show that they experience to ensure that it is unique and memorable. Responsibilities
- Takes a proactive role in maintaining Disney brand standards.
- Maintain a neat and organised Store both on stage and back stage so that product is clearly represented and available for replenishment.
- Maintain and participate in producing company visual standards to present an outstanding Store environment.
- Ensure that all new product is on stage so that the Guest can experience the most current assortment.
- Assist with stock deliveries and replenishment to agreed standards. Participate in markdowns, event set-up and Stage Sets.
- Achieve financial and productivity goals, as agreed with the management team, through appropriate actions and use of Guest service behaviours.
- Sets priorities and manage time effectively and efficiently.
- Welcomes every Guest with a smile and makes eye contact with them, accompanying them through the sales process.
- Perform effective till transactions that enhance the Guest perception and observe all relevant SOPs protecting Company assets including cash handling
- Perform scripted and non-scripted events for Guests in both one-on-one and group settings.
- Passion for interacting with Guests of all ages.
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise Guests and tasks.
- Retail/service experience preferred.
- Time management and organisational skills.
- Success in working in a team environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Professional appearance.
Preferred QualificationsAdditional responsibilities and duties will be assigned based on the needs of the business. Company Overview At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world. Additional InformationThese vacancies are for 8 hour contracts. The 8 hours are based on two 4 hour shifts per week, however you may be asked to do over time. We do however need good flexibility from all of our candidates.
We welcome your comments and questions about this Disney Store: Cast Member (Temporary) Watford opportunity at Disney.