- Working closely with the Executive Producer, manage a heavy slate of interactive products serving as the primary point of contact for internal and external partners to ensure that the creative vision and execution maximizes brand equity in Lucasfilm IP and delivers innovative, high quality/brand-enhancing products that meet franchise, financial and schedule goals.
- Manage Assistant and Associate Producers assigned to support products on your slate.
- Establish, maintain and enhance relationships with internal and external cross functional groups, including production, marketing and creative resources.
- Oversee the review and approval process from creative ideation/concept to final release and live service product updates throughout product lifecycle, ensuring the timely delivery of Lucasfilm feedback across design, art and development build submissions to meet production deadlines.
- Work closely with the Executive Producer in contributing to strategic planning for future interactive products on your slate.
- 7 or more years of related game producing or combined interactive software development experience with multiple products shipped.
- 2 or more years of management experience.
- Passion for gaming.
- Passion for Star Wars and other Lucasfilm IP.
- Track record of managing multiple projects simultaneously and delivering work on time.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with emphasis on building productive and positive relationships with internal and external partners, peers and reports.
- Proven ability to lead both internal and external teams.
- A team thinker – able to work within a team and to actively work to make that team perform cohesively.
- Excellent management, planning, and problem-solving skills; attention to detail.
- Driven and self-motivated.
- Able to identify/assess risks and strategies to mitigate and escalate as necessary.
- Able to cope well and perform under pressure working to strict deadlines and schedules.
- Expert understanding of mobile, console, social, and online games, game development and product lifecycles.
- Excellent working knowledge and experience of all MS Office applications (including Word, Excel, Powerpoint), and database software (including Jira).
- Ideal candidate will have experience shipping both mobile and console games.
- Strong knowledge of the Star Wars universe.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
Company Overview DCPI is the business segment of The Walt Disney Company that brings stories and characters to life through innovative and engaging physical products and digital experiences across more than 100 categories, from toys and t-shirts, to apps, books and console games. DCPI comprises four main lines of business: Licensing, Retail, Games and Apps, and Content. The combined segment is home to world-class teams of app and game developers, licensing and retail experts, a leading retail business (Disney Store), artists and storytellers, and technologists who inspire imaginations around the world.