The Associate Producer will be responsible for supporting the review and approval of interactive products that incorporate Lucasfilm IP, such as Star Wars film and television properties, across all digital platforms, including but not limited to: Mobile (iOS, Android, Windows), Console (Sony PS3/PS4, Microsoft Xbox 360/One, Nintendo Wii U), Handheld Gaming Devices (Nintendo DS/3DS, Sony PSP/Vita), PC/Mac, and physical arcade units. The Associate Producer may serve as lead on a small slate of products in development and/or live products, under the supervision of a Producer, partnering with internal and external partners to deliver innovative, high quality/brand-enhancing products.
- Support Sr. Producer/Executive Producer in the management of the approval process of interactive projects from concept to final release and live service product updates through product lifecycle, ensuring the timely delivery of Lucasfilm feedback to meet production deadlines.
- Support heavy slate of projects, ensuring timely review of submissions across design, art and development builds.
- May serve as product lead for a slate of smaller products in development and/or products in live service.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to ensure maximum brand equity in Lucasfilm IP that deliver innovative, high quality/brand-enhancing products.
- Participate in weekly production, art and story meetings, ensuring timely follow up on action items.
- Work closely with Brand QA leads to coordinate review of development builds within prescribed deadlines.Facilitate collaboration throughout the production process with Franchise Management, Story, Marketing, Digital Asset Management, and Legal teams
- 4+ years of related game producing or software development experience with at least one shipped title.
- Track record of managing multiple projects simultaneously and delivering work on-time.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with emphasis on building productive and positive relationships with external partners, managers, and peers.
- Excellent organizational, planning, and problem-solving skills; attention to detail.
- Driven and self-motivated.
- Able to Identify/assess risks and strategies to mitigate and escalate as necessary.
- Able to cope well and perform under pressure working to strict deadlines and schedules.
- A team thinker – able to work within a team and to actively work to make that team perform cohesively.
- Excellent working knowledge and experience of all MS Office applications (including Word, Excel, Powerpoint), and database software (including Jira).
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
Company Overview DCPI is the business segment of The Walt Disney Company that brings stories and characters to life through innovative and engaging physical products and digital experiences across more than 100 categories, from toys and t-shirts, to apps, books and console games. DCPI comprises four main lines of business: Licensing, Retail, Games and Apps, and Content. The combined segment is home to world-class teams of app and game developers, licensing and retail experts, a leading retail business (Disney Store), artists and storytellers, and technologists who inspire imaginations around the world