Sr. Account Executive (NYC) - Beauty and Fashion
The Disney Digital Network is looking for an experienced, curious, optimistic, tenacious, and outcome focused sales professional to lead individual account and agency efforts. This personal will represent a contemporary suite of advertising services across a portfolio of Walt Disney Company IP and Digital publishing brands focused on connecting with Millennial’s, Millennial families, and Gen Z audiences. The right candidate will be passionate about media and consumer digital products and have a proven track record of delivering dynamic brand focused advertising solutions for fortune 100 brands.
- Demonstrate credibility as an expert in online advertising with an emphasis on branded content, social platforms, native media, influencer marketing, and data/measurement frameworks.
- Be a fan of the franchises of The Walt Disney company and the company’s history
- Have expertise and knowledge of the fashion, beauty and personal care industries with a deep Rolodex with key brand decision makers across these verticals
- Have a strong background with a premium digital publisher
- Be responsible for the sales prospecting, presenting, negotiating, closing and managing of online advertising with revenue accountability.
- Be able to lead with ideas that demonstrate an understanding of advertising partner business objectives and the strengths of Disney Interactive.
- Manage specific accounts and will work all levels of client and advertising agency decision makers and influencers.
- Build relationships in the key accounts & categories with the respective client and ad agencies with the goal of enhancing these relationships, building new clients and opportunities, and producing revenue on a consistent, quarterly basis to meet and exceed revenue goal targets.
- Participate in client appropriate cross-media opportunities that span business units within The Walt Disney Company.
- Actively participate in industry and professional organizations
- Demonstrate effective revenue projection management, sales reporting and customer relationship management
- Have strong respect & understanding for what success looks like in a team environment
- Diplomacy, tact, negotiation and relationship building skills are essential both externally and internally.
- Must have 5-7 years of online sales experience with proven sales track record delivering brand advertising solutions working directly with brands and agency partners.
- Leadership skills & initiative
- Must possess a working knowledge of all online metrics, technologies and research tools used in the marketplace
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Internet and online advertising plus the various platforms, creative units/executions and current competitive landscape
- Demonstrated collaboration and negotiation skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and keynote
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills is mandatory for this position
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated presentation skills to large and small groups
- The ability to work in a team environment where how you do things is valued as much as what you achieve.
DCPI is the business segment of The Walt Disney Company that brings stories and characters to life through innovative and engaging physical products and digital experiences across more than 100 categories, from toys and t-shirts, to apps, books and console games. DCPI comprises four main lines of business: Licensing, Retail, Games and Apps, and Content. The combined segment is home to world-class teams of app and game developers, licensing and retail experts, a leading retail business (Disney Store), artists and storytellers, and technologists who inspire imaginations around the world.