Disney Store Oxford Street: Nightshift Cast Member 11.00pm-8.00am
The Cast Member engages Guests in magical experiences throughout the Store, delighting them with stories, while providing options of quality, innovative product that meets their needs. Our nightshift team is essential in providing this experience by delivering the highest standards on both sides of the stage to ensure that the show is unique and memorable. Responsibilities
- Takes a proactive role in maintaining Disney brand standards.
- Maintain a neat and organised Store both on stage and back stage so that product is clearly represented and available for replenishment.
- Maintain and participate in producing company visual standards to present an outstanding Store environment.
- Ensure that all new product is on stage so that the Guest can experience the most current assortment.
- Assist with stock deliveries and replenishment to agreed standards. Participate in markdowns, event set-up and Stage Sets.
- Achieve productivity goals, as agreed with the management team, through appropriate actions.
- Sets priorities and manage time effectively and efficiently.
- Observe all policies and procedures protecting Company assets.
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise tasks.
- Ability to cope with physical demands of processing deliveries.
- Store layout and visual merchandising changes.
- Time management and organisational skills.
- Success in working in a team environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Professional appearance.
Preferred QualificationsAdditional responsibilities and duties will be assigned based on the needs of the business.