Ecommerce Manager, Analytics - The Disney Store
The Disney Store Europe is looking for an Ecommerce Analytics Manager to join on a 12-month contract basis. This is a maternity cover based in the Hammersmith Head office with the contract ideally starting in January 2018.
The Manager will play a key role in proactively leading The Disney Store Europe(TDSE) e-commerce analytics team using site analytics to ensure key performance indicators (KPIs) are achieved and maximised as a key part of the TDSE strategy. We are looking for someone with strong omni channel retail experience who can bring their skills to make a real difference in our TSDE retail business.
- Use Adobe Analytics (Omniture) site analytics to provide in depth analysis and actions to drive decision making to maximise online performance across all TDSE sites. Identifying key areas within the site that are underperforming and provide solutions to improve conversion rates
- Manage Omniture site analytics tool to create dashboards, reports and review tagging issues in line with the Global team
- In collaboration with the E-commerce Merchandising and production teams maintain an evolving programme of content changes and site refreshes to drive site conversion and revenue
- Drive the collaboration with key stakeholders to review path-to-purchase to ensure the guest journey is streamlined, delivers the planned conversion and improves average guest spend
- Working with key stakeholders to understand their business needs and opportunities regarding their site representation. Evaluate how departments are performing and provide recommendations
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience as an E-commerce Analytics Manager within an omni-channel retail environment, essential
- Proven experience of building effective relationships, leading and managing change and collaboration across departments and other divisions to achieve financial targets and joint goals
- Highly numerate with excellent Excel skills
- Exceptional planning and organisation skills
- Strong influencing skills with the ability to achieve buy-in at all levels
- Excellent analytical, commercial and strategic approaches to problem solving
- Exceptional level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proven ability building effective relationships and developing the performance of team members
At Disney Store, we produce high-quality product lines that feature exclusive merchandise programmes. Since 1987, we have opened over 350 Disney Stores in 11 countries across Europe, North America, and Japan, and we are developing our first stores in China. Over 225 million people visit Disney Stores every year, where they are immersed in a shopping experience that's truly magical. Apply now to join the team!
Please note you must have the existing right to work in the UK already in place.