Senior Financial Analyst-Games Finance
Inspire memories that last a lifetime…. That’s what we do at Disney Consumer Products & Interactive. Join us and be a part of the award-winning team that brings Disney characters and their stories to life in the homes of consumers of all ages….
The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for performing business analysis and forecasting the financial performance of the Games business. This position will report to the Manager of Finance, and delivering key financials to business partners. He/she will support the Product teams and partner with cross-functional teams in the business.
- Creates and maintains financial models and P&Ls to forecast revenue, expenses, and profits for published and licensed games
- Contributes to the preparation and analysis of the Annual Operating Plan, Five Year Plan, and quarterly forecasts including the accompanying senior management presentations
- Builds modeling tools to forecast title performance and guide financial planning
- Prepares ad-hoc reports, special projects, and presentations for various internal stakeholders
- Report, monitor and manage key financial and non-financial performance indicators including: P&L, headcount and labor model, key performance metrics, cost allocations, and product development pipeline
- Financial support for presentations to senior management
- Collaboration with following stakeholders: internal finance team; functional teams for developing forecasts and budgets; accounting team for close process; DCPI Finance team
- 3-4 years of work experience in finance or accounting preferred
- Strong financial modeling and analytical abilities
- Attention to detail, desire for accuracy, and a strong sense of urgency
- Business intelligence, data analysis, or market analysis exposure
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts, solve problems, and implement solutions
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Excellent MS Excel and PowerPoint skills (knowledge of Access a plus).
- General knowledge and interest in digital media, gaming industry
- Bachelor’s degree required (preferably in Finance or equivalent)
Company Overview DCPI is the business segment of The Walt Disney Company that brings stories and characters to life through innovative and engaging physical products and digital experiences across more than 100 categories, from toys and t-shirts, to apps, books and console games. DCPI comprises four main lines of business: Licensing, Retail, Games and Apps, and Content. The combined segment is home to world-class teams of app and game developers, licensing and retail experts, a leading retail business (Disney Store), artists and storytellers, and technologists who inspire imaginations around the world. Additional InformationThis position is a legal entity of Disney Consumer Products & Interactive, an equal opportunity employer.