A support member of the Functional QA team. An individual contributor that executes testing on pre-release versions of game or entertainment software to detect and record product defects. Tests software for reliability, consistency and absence of product defects. Compiles lists of defects or design issues found during testing. Responsibilities· Finds bugs and inputs these issues clearly and concisely into the bug database
· Prioritize and execute testing from a script
· Create test scripts as needed
· Ensure work is completed within project deadlines
· Think outside the box to come up with new ideas and testing solutions
· Work extended hours when necessary Basic QualificationsAt least one year testing experience on console or mobile platforms. Readily identifies and articulates problem areas. Must be able to handle high pressure situations and prioritize multiple projects as they are assigned. Must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and be able to work with varied staff members and personalities. Preferred Education · High School Diploma, some college (preferably in the area of Computer Science or Entertainment related area), or equivalent interactive industry experience. Additional InformationThis Position is with the legal entity Disney Interactive
COMPANY OVERVIEW – Disney Interactive delivers high-quality interactive entertainment experiences for Guests across all current and emerging digital media platforms. Disney Interactive produces blockbuster mobile, social and console games, including hit mobile franchise Where’s My Water?, multiplatform video game Disney Infinity and No. 1 virtual world for kids, Club Penguin. Disney Interactive also produces original programming and a suite of premium web entertainment destinations that serve as the online and mobile gateway to everything Disney, including No. 1 kids entertainment destination Disney.com and the Moms and Family network of websites, including premier parenting blogging platform, Babble.