DisneyLife, a unique digital service from Disney, giving fans access to its biggest collection of Disney and Pixar movies, Disney Live TV, books, and music, all in one place. For the first time, fans can enjoy Disney wherever they are, whenever they want with instant streaming and temporary downloads to enjoy offline. DisneyLife is available now to UK residents aged 18 or over on iOS and Android (supporting Airplay and Chromecast), and Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV and Amazon Fire Tablet.
DCPI’s App team is looking for a Project Manager whose focus will be to generate project data with an attention towards team buy in, tracking, risk mitigation and improving process via iteration.
The ideal candidate will possess a positive attitude and an open mind with the ability to look at things from a different perspective. Must be able to learn, implement, coach and maintain basic Agile best practices; this person should fully understand traditional Project Management principals and its differences from Agile processes. The candidate would be an experienced Project Manager with a proven track record of being solution and delivery focused.
· Advocate and support-oriented Project Management philosophies with high-levels of pragmatism
· Make sure that we complete project deliverables on time, and at the best quality
· Develop, maintain, validate and iterate on project plans and track progress using Burnup and Burndown Charts.
· Communicate regular project status reports using agile reporting methods
· Conduct project retrospective reviews to gather project data and constantly improve project process
· 3+ years project management experience in both web and mobile platforms, preferably in games or streaming video at a large organization
· Be a confident communicator with excellent presentation, interpersonal, conflict resolution, and customer service skills
· Support, delegate and triage tasks/bugs management
· Track and implement project improvement plans to drive team quality, efficiency and effectiveness
· Reporting project key metrics and critical risks/mitigation
· Ensure all aspects of the project are clearly defined and processes are documented
· Work closely with team members, both local and remote, in a collaborative, agile and small team environment
Basic QualificationsHave a working understanding of a broad range of competitive mobile games and apps:
- Minimum three years of experience in Project Management of mobile apps, streaming platforms or digital products
- Ability to adapt new ways of thinking and executing
- Embrace change and uncertainty
- Objective judgment under uncertain circumstances with maturity and confidence to effectively address critical issues
- Managed at least one mobile product using Agile methodologies
- Greenhopper, JIRA
- Visio, Excel and all MS Office Tools
- VersionOne experience is a plus
BA or BS degree Company Overview
This Position is with the legal entity Disney Interactive
COMPANY OVERVIEW – Disney Interactive delivers high-quality interactive entertainment experiences for Guests across all current and emerging digital media platforms. Disney Interactive produces blockbuster mobile, social and console games, including hit mobile franchise Where’s My Water?, multiplatform video game Disney Infinity and No. 1 virtual world for kids, Club Penguin. Disney Interactive also produces original programming and a suite of premium web entertainment destinations that serve as the online and mobile gateway to everything Disney, including No. 1 kids entertainment destination Disney.com and the Moms and Family network of websites, including premier parenting blogging platform, Babble.