DCPI is seeking a talented and motivated Interaction Designer. This individual will be joining a cross-functional team to build multimedia mobile products, such as DisneyLife.
DisneyLife, a unique digital service from Disney, giving fans access to its biggest collection of Disney and DisneyŸPixar movies, Disney Channels TV box sets, books, and music, all in one place. For the first time, fans can enjoy Disney wherever they are, whenever they want with instant streaming and temporary downloads to enjoy offline. DisneyLife is available now to UK residents aged 18 or over on Android, iOS, Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV and Amazon Fire Tablet.
- Understand usability principles that help drive successful design as well as partner interface guidelines
- Produce UI concepts, Information Architecture and well-documented frameworks to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviors
- Design for features and projects across the entire product lifecycle and through multiple product launches.
- Present design work to the design team, product team, and project stakeholders for review and feedback
- Analyze user interface problems and create on-brand design solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements
- 3 years+ experience
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Sketch, Photoshop, and prototyping software
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter, detail-oriented, and has a passion for building tomorrows experiences for kids
- After Effects
Bachelor degree in design or equivalent professional experience required
Company Overview DCPI is the business segment of The Walt Disney Company that brings stories and characters to life through innovative and engaging physical products and digital experiences across more than 100 categories, from toys and t-shirts, to apps, books and console games. DCPI comprises four main lines of business: Licensing, Retail, Games and Apps, and Content. The combined segment is home to world-class teams of app and game developers, licensing and retail experts, a leading retail business (Disney Store), artists and storytellers, and technologists who inspire imaginations around the world.