Manager, Program Management
DisneyLife is a unique digital service from Disney, giving fans access to its biggest collection of Disney and Disney-Pixar movies, Disney Channels TV box sets, books, and music, all in one place. For the first time, fans can enjoy Disney wherever they are, whenever they want!
DCPI is searching for a talented Manager, Project Management for the DisneyLife service.
The Manager will be an energetic leader with the ability to track, manage and keep departments on schedule while managing overall team health Responsibilities
- Lead and manage cross-functional global communications and workflows, ensuring effective exchange of project information and deliverables
- Work across a project matrix with a multi-disciplinary team to drive workflows, streamline communication and take a data driven approach to tracking and product health
- Support software development, product design, research, product, operations and submissions teams by planning overall campaign production timelines, remove blockers and own the overall working team process
- Manage day-to-day escalations and troubleshooting of project issues
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners
- Ability to juggle projects across multiple networks, platforms, and additional projects
- Develop and enhance best practices and grow staff members
- Manager will directly oversee 2 program managers with the opportunity to grow the team across the DisneyLife service
- Handle day to day team meetings and coverage across all teams for the service
- 5+ years of project management of digital products and managing or developing a staff
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong professional relationships with colleagues, and partners
- Certified in SCRUM Agile project management a plus
- Ability to drive projects from conception to completion; project management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with the ability to play different roles and instill the same approach in the staff
- Experience managing employees (2 - 3+) with the ability to help facilitate communication and provide support for department deliverables
Bachelor degree in related field or equivalent work experience. Entertainment experience strongly recommended Company Overview
DCPI is the business segment of The Walt Disney Company that brings stories and characters to life through innovative and engaging physical products and digital experiences across more than 100 categories, from toys and t-shirts, to apps, books and console games. DCPI comprises four main lines of business: Licensing, Retail, Games and Apps, and Content. The combined segment is home to world-class teams of app and game developers, licensing and retail experts, a leading retail business (Disney Store), artists and storytellers, and technologists who inspire imaginations around the world.