Director, Strategy & Business Development
DCPI Strategy and Business Development is a highly visible team responsible for the identification, analysis, and development of strategic initiatives to drive the long-term profitability and growth of DCPI businesses worldwide.
We seek a candidate with experience in management consulting, investment banking, corporate development, or private equity to support the development and execution of the growth strategy for DCPI. The role requires superior strategic and analytical thinking, business development, collaboration, communication, modeling, and multi-tasking skills. The successful candidate will possess demonstrated ability to collaborate across a diverse range of stakeholders, including multiple levels of management within DCPI and across The Walt Disney Company.
- Collaborate and coordinate with members of the DCPI executive team in the development and execution of key global growth initiatives - particularly as they relate to new media platforms, new business opportunities and geographic expansion
- Identify, define, and analyze consumer trends across major markets
- Research and analyze new or evolving markets for DCPI, leveraging strong quantitative analytical skills
- Construct models in support of new business opportunities
- Create compelling, persuasive presentation materials to communicate key learnings and recommendations to senior level executives
- Manage critical elements of DCPI’s annual strategic planning process
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects at any one time across DCPI o Manage and help develop junior team members
- 10+ years of experience
- Experience in management consulting, investment banking, corporate development or private equity
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills o Strong problem solving skills such as prioritization, critical thinking and hypothesis development
- Ability to think pragmatically, not just theoretically, and drive execution of concepts
- Outstanding multi-tasking and teamwork capabilities
- Superior verbal and written communications skills, particularly the ability to develop cogent arguments and present them concisely to a range of stakeholders, including executives
- Bachelor's Degree
- MBA from a top business school
Additional InformationThis position is a legal entity of Disney Consumer Products & Interactive, an equal opportunity employer.