Associate Project Manager
Disney Interactive is looking for an Associate Project Manager to manage the production and deployment of Disney mobile products across the world. The right candidate will be passionate about media, games, and consumer web products and have a proven track record of shipping smartphone products across multiple platforms.
- Work with the team within the weekly process, which includes setting goals, working towards completing them and keeping the team apprised of progress
- Lead and operate 1-2 game/app titles in parallel while managing deliverables and working across various cross-functional teams to drive quality and on-time delivery
- Drive best practices and solutions for platform conversions, including P&L and game/app analytics management
- Proactively provide technical solutions for emerging technologies and how to bring Disney Interactive entertainment to these new avenues of growth
- Work closely with Project Managers on ad hoc projects
- 1-3 years professional experience managing and shipping smartphone games
- General smartphone project management skills
- Knowledge of best iOS and Android project management practices.
- Ability to quickly adapt to new technologies and solidify best product development strategies for franchise studio teams.
- Experience working in a highly cross-functional environment and driving inter-departmental decisions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Smartphone preload and emerging technologies project management experience
- Familiarity with Agile Scrum a plus
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Company Overview Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media (DCPI), the interactive entertainment affiliate of The Walt Disney Company, creates immersive, connected, interactive experiences across console, online, mobile and social network platforms to entertain and inform audiences around the globe. DCPI's mission is to deliver Disney content to fans, whenever and wherever they want it, through numerous interactive media platforms.