Account Executive - Disney Book Group Sales
The Account Executive - Disney Book Group Sales manages relationships and is responsible for revenue targets at key accounts in North America for Disney Book Group, including Amazon.com and Amazon.ca. Responsibilities
- Manage account relationships with Amazon partners for Disney Book Group including Amazon physical books, retail stores, Kindle Store, etc.
- Estimate projected account orders and reserve inventory.
- Track down purchase orders and get ahead of inventory demand based on publicity or product marketing plans.
- Organize account meetings, agendas, presentations and recaps.
- Pitch titles and secure featured placement on-site and in-store.
- Synergize with other teams within TWDC that work with Amazon for cross-category initiatives.
- Attend and actively contribute to weekly meetings (Sales & Marketing, Acquisitions….)
- Collaborate with internal marketing, publicity and distribution teams to promote Amazon business needs.
- Manage eBook business and pitch merchandising at key digital accounts.
- Analyze trends and report on the state of the e-commerce and eBook businesses regularly.
- Route error reports for eBook product and ensure timely updates.
- 3-5 years in an account management role
- Amazon experience
- Presentation skills
- Clear communication, both written and oral
- Interest in marketplace dynamics
- Ability to analyze sales and demand
- Knowledge of publishing product
- Knowledge of the eBook marketplace
- Technical skills and understanding of eBook platforms
- Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel…)
- Team player, collaboration skills
- Organized, detail-oriented
Company Overview DCPI is the business segment of The Walt Disney Company that brings stories and characters to life through innovative and engaging physical products and digital experiences across more than 100 categories, from toys and t-shirts, to apps, books and console games. DCPI comprises four main lines of business: Licensing, Retail, Games and Apps, and Content. The combined segment is home to world-class teams of app and game developers, licensing and retail experts, a leading retail business (Disney Store), artists and storytellers, and technologists who inspire imaginations around the world.