The candidate will work heavily with the Disney editorial and development teams in forming new IP as well as maintaining the current robust production slate across the Disney brand voices. Candidates should have a strong creative background in storytelling with additional years of experience in the logistical aspects of production. Responsibilities
- Generate ideas within the context of Disney focused brand, and revise to final culmination of content.
- Route all content through proper approval processes across all Disney departments
- Creation of production calendars, schedules, call sheets, budgets, and any other documentation associated with physical production
- Booking talent, crew, gear, locations, etc.
- Coordination, management, and leadership of all production departments on set
- Oversight of each project through post production with the ability to shape story in the edit
- Deep expertise and long term knowledge of existing Disney and Disney Franchise Intellectual Property and content
- Minimum of three years’ experience as a digital producer – familiarity with Disney branded content
- Previous experience working in the fast-paced world of editorial and news production
- Proven multitasking and problem-solving skills with the ability to adjust quickly to continually changing landscapes
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others
- Technological production knowledge such as Livestream, VR, and 360 a plus
Company Overview DCPI is the business segment of The Walt Disney Company that brings stories and characters to life through innovative and engaging physical products and digital experiences across more than 100 categories, from toys and t-shirts, to apps, books and console games. DCPI comprises four main lines of business: Licensing, Retail, Games and Apps, and Content. The combined segment is home to world-class teams of app and game developers, licensing and retail experts, a leading retail business (Disney Store), artists and storytellers, and technologists who inspire imaginations around the world.